Sunday 1 May 2011

Happy Birthday You Big Hunk Of Scottish Loveliness!

I've always been attracted to older men and that does carry through into my literary crushes as well. Who wants these young whipper snappers when you can have a real man ... with experience?  However my trusty calculator (maths isn't me strongest subject) tells me that today would have been Jamie Fraser's 290th birthday! That is slightly older than most of my crushes but I don't care! 

To celebrate this special occassion (afterall not many people have a 290th birthday unless they are a vampire) I would like to express my love and appreciation with a little Scottish Happy Birthday ...




The ladies over at My Outlander Purgatory  suggest adding #HappyBdayJAMIE to all our tweets for the special day. Let's see if we can get it trending!

   

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks forr sharing this