Saturday 5 November 2011

Good News and Bad News!

The good news is that the postman finally delivered my copy of Down These Strange Streets!  I've started reading "Lord John and the Plague of Zombies" but I've put it down (how good am I?) because I'm waiting until I'm not disturbed by screaming kids and barking dogs.  I have no idea when that'll be but hopefully tonight after the fireworks stop I'll have a little bit of peace and quiet.

The bad news though is a little worrying, to me at least, I can't pre-order Scottish Prisoner for my new Kindle! I think it's because I'm in the UK and hopefully it'll be alright on the night and I'll be able to download it on the 29th.  Has anyone else from the UK had the same problem out of curiosity?

For those of you who celebrate Bonfire Night I hope everyone has a really fun and safe night.  Is it just my imagination or does this cartoon of Guy Fawkes look way too happy to say he's actually on fire? He only looks mildly startled!

No comments: