Friday 7 October 2011

The Red Headed Heroine

I have to admit that the only thing I've seen Rachelle Lefevre in was Twilight and whilst I thought that in general the acting was terrible as soon as I saw "Victoria" straight away I thought of Brianna.  It's a long while since I saw the movie and I wouldn't like to judge her acting skills after such a long time lapse but to me she certainly has a face which would fit for the role of Brianna if any potential Outlander movie or mini-series covered the second book.

There are a lot of very pretty red headed actresses around at the moment but I always feel that whoever plays Brianna needs to be more than just a pretty face and needs features which show Brianna's paternal heritage.  I love the strength in Rachelle's features and whilst she is very attractive she has a "don't mess with me" expression on her face in many of the shots we see of her.

6 comments:

MaryFaithPeace said...

She will have a guest role in tonight's episode of "A Gifted Man" on CBS. I can see her as Brianna, with russet red hair! Now to find a Roger!

Anonymous said...

You really nailed this gal with the looks, and I like the 'no nonsense' look on her face like I picture Brianna, but is she tall??? Good choice.

Anonymous said...

the only possible Brianna Ive seen is Laura Prepon

Dress Me 4 Less said...

Rachelle is who is in my head when I read Brianna. She's beautiful yet tough.

Anonymous said...

Between Laura Prepon and Rachel, I have to go with Rachel. Laura can look the part with her red--not blonde--hair, but I can't see her playing a kick ass role like Brianna. Rachel does have that look about her, and that's what Brianna needs to have.

orangek8 said...

The vampire Jessica from True Blood would be an excellent Brianna.