Wednesday 8 June 2011

Kilted Caption Competition!

Life should never be boring and neither should blogs so just for a change I thought I'd try something a little bit different.  I have decided to run a caption competition to see which of my amazing readers can come up with the best caption for the photograph below.



Now I know that the word competition usually means that the lucky winner will actually win a prize of some kind but in this case they will simply win the privilege of putting a smile on the faces of their fellow Outlander fans!

Answers on a postcard ... oh no that's not right! If you would like to join in please leave your suggestions below.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"That lassie puts a lift in my sporran, mmmphm!"

Anonymous said...

For the last time, Lassie, I'm no gonna show you what's under me kilt!

Unknown said...

"Just doin' a wee bit of airin' out"

MoreBertaPlease said...

I dinna understand all the stramash the lassies are makin' over yon' Fraser. I've got a thing er two up my kilt they be interested to see!