Wednesday 21 May 2014

It's almost #MOBY time! Fifteen days and counting!

I can hardly believe that the wait is almost over! Today Diana tweeted a photograph of herself holding a copy of Written In My Own Heart's Blood aka #MOBY the much awaited "big book" in the Outlander Series.


It's a time for reflection and even though it's been a very long time I can still remember the excitement of getting my hands on a copy of "Echo in the Bone" all those years ago. Unlike the new books release there was a significant delay in it being released in the UK much to my disgust. However, I managed to get a copy on Ebay about a week after it was released in the US (Weird I know!).  It was too for the postman to fit through the letterbox and as no one was in I had to go to the Post Office to collect it. I sat stroking it lovingly on the way home promising myself that I would take my time and read it slowly ... of course the day after I had finished it!

Unlike last time I am now the proud owner of a Kindle and so will be downloading it at the first opportunity on the 5th June.  Hopefully I will have the patience to make it last longer than last time.  



[EDITED TO ADD: Apparently the released date in the UK was altered to match the US release date of 10th June some time last month]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd thought they'd changed the publication date for the UK, Australia and New Zealand to the 10th?