Friday 12 October 2012

Beware the Green Eyed Witch!

There are many characters in the Outlander series who make me feel a little uneasy and make me want to look over my shoulder ... just in case. The most obvious one of course is Jack Randall and his sadistic nature quickly followed by Stephen Bonnet and his complete lack of morals but none are quite so disturbing as Gellis Duncan! To be honest I think the reason she makes me feel so uncomfortable is the fact that it isn't obvious that she's a total whack job until you really get to know her. 


 The  chances of getting to see a "real life" version of our favourite character is becoming closer and closer and somehow choosing an actress to play Gellis is quite hard.  The photograph above is of British actress Samantha Womack who is best known for her work on the soap Eastenders.  She hasn't got green eyes but that contact lenses would aid the transformation.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think with green contacts she'd be the perfect Gellis Duncan.